A Bicentennial City

NOTICE CITY OF RIVER ROUGE HEARING UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (USDA) COMMUNITY FACILITIES DIRECT LOAN AND GRANT PROGRAM

May 5, 2021

NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING

CITY OF RIVER ROUGE

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (USDA)

COMMUNITY FACILITIES DIRECT LOAN AND GRANT PROGRAM

The City of River Rouge will hold a public hearing to meet application requirements for submitting a grant application to the United States Department of Agricultural (USDA) to purchase two police vehicles. The purpose of the public hearing is to obtain public input on accepting grant money from the USDA for a portion of the cost of purchasing two police vehicles for the city of River Rouge police department. The city of River Rouge is eligible to receive up to 55% (USDA) federal assistance towards the purchase of the two vehicles. The remaining 45% would be covered by the city.

The meeting will be held at the River Rouge City Council Hall at 7:30pm on Tuesday May 18, 2021. Please call (313) 842-5064 with questions.

 

Patricia Hudson-Johnson

City Clerk

Click here to Download the document

 

 

Last modified: August 13, 2021

Comments are closed.